Reliable transfer service - Port to Airport

eroller

Does anyone have a recommendation for an efficient and reliable private transfer service from the Piraeus Port to the Athens Airport?

Our ship docks at 6am and we have an 11:20am flight. It's a small ship so I don't expect disembarkation to take too long.

I would like to arrange for the private car service to be waiting for us at the port around 7-7:30am and take us directly to the airport.

Any suggestions of reputable and reliable services would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Ernie

we used Paul from Greek Taxi taxi based on recommendations on these boards for our transfers from airport to city, and then city to port and were very pleased. GReek Taxi is a very nice company to deal with..google them and email for quote.

Thank you! Exactly what I was looking for.

Ernie

Ditto on Paul - Have used him for years for various tours/transfers and have nothing but the best to say about him, and we are using him again at the end of the month as well. There are many websites with similar names so be sure to use one of the correct ones. This is from his website:

Important Notice: There are other sites not affiliated with us that might have similar names and promise similar services. Please verify that your correspondence is with Paul from athenstaxi.org or www.athensbytaxi.com or www.athensminibus.com or www.greecebytaxi.com so as to eliminate any confusion.

Archived