Single digits!!!!!! Yayyyyyyy

Comet Cruiser

You will LOVE the Pride! It is a wonderful boat! The food is excellent and so is the staff. this was my favorite boat for dining staff. They were all so friendly! I have 2 children, who are very picky eaters, and the waiter made our dining experience with them wonderful. My son loves ketchup with everything, and after the second night, he had ketchup sitting on the table before we even arrived. Also, after the 2nd night of ordering a shirley temple at dinner, they also had one awaiting them when we sat down. Those are the things that make our vacations memorable. And baltimore is such an easy embarkation and debarkation port! Quick on and off, and so easy to find! The Pride is so classy, it just reminds me of something like you would have seen 100 years ago. One warning though, there is a very graphic picture of a giant lady near the dining room entrance. My two young sons certainly got an eye full! Also, the statue of David is a bit revealing. I do know it is art, and it didn't bother us, my kids just thought it was hilarious!

Hve a great trip!

Thanks again for all the wonderful comments....and yes for SURE I will post a review when we get back....might be short and sweet, I've never posted a review before ;)

A couple of quick questions......does the Pride have a place I can get boiling water 24/7 for my Tetley tea...I am an avid tea drinker and love my Tetley :) I will also bring a travel mug for my tea.

One last question....when you purchase the "Bottomless bubbles" sticker do you get a cup like we have from RCL you when you get their soda card sticker? Will my hubby have to bring a travel mug for his "drinks", I have bought a bottle of CC from the Bon Voyage department, to be waiting in our cabin ( it's a surprise) when we board and we are also going to take onboard a 12 pack of pop( Canadian for soda)

Powoct95....no worries as to the "statue" of David in all his glory...no kids just us big kids:D

Thanks everyone for any help you can give me!

Gail

Comet Cruiser

Hi everyone:D

Just had to share that we are down now to single digits!!!

So excited to be going on our first Carnival cruise on the Pride!!!

Can't wait to be onboard! Anything onboard the Pride that we should NOT miss doing?

Gail

Comet Cruiser

Congrats, I'm almost there too, enjoy your cruise:D

Archived