Corfu Jeep Tour offered by HAL

Jackiealu

Has anyone taken the 4 x 4 Jeef Tour on Corfu that is offered as a shore excursion by Holland America. We thought this sounded like something fun and different to do here. I would just like to know if anyone has done this and would they recommend it. Also, if you know of a private Corfu Jeep Tour, that would be a possibility, too.

Thanks for any info you might have.

We have driven all over Corfu by simply using rental cars, so here is my opinion. It generally costs $60 - $100 (depending on time of year and size of car) to rent a car for the entire day. For a couple this works out to no more then $50 pp for a full day driving tour....and if you take another couple the price drops to about $25 per person. Corfu is not a third world country, and it has real roads. Our GPS (and GPS rentals) also work on the island and its also quite easy to follow a map (there are not a lot of roads once you get away from town. So, my question to the OP is how much does HA charge (per person) for that 4x4 "tour?" And why do you need a "tour" to let you drive around the island?

Hank

We are signed up for the Corfu 4X4 tour on our upcoming cruise, but only because Regent is all-inclusive. If it weren't, I would just get a rental car and drive around or hire a taxi to tour us.

We love Regent's all-inclusive concept. On that line we would do exactly the same as you :)

Hank

Archived