Regatta - Late Food/Dining Options

Longhorn Tex

We are going on a cruise on the Regatta next June. I have never taken an Oceania cruise. What are our food options let's say after 10:00 at night? I would assume room service, but is there anything else?

You are correct..Room Service nothing else

and to be honest I am not that impressed with the menu. One of my main complaints (one of my only complaints actually).

You get the basics, tasty yes but limited choices.

We are going on a cruise on the Regatta next June. I have never taken an Oceania cruise. What are our food options let's say after 10:00 at night? I would assume room service, but is there anything else?

Our first Oceania cruise will depart Istanbul on Oct 15th so I have a similar question. What food options are available on the Insignia when you arrive hungry from a shore visit, but too late for lunch in the dining room?

Hopefully we won't to wait for dinner to be available?

Our first Oceania cruise will depart Istanbul on Oct 15th so I have a similar question. What food options are available on the Insignia when you arrive hungry from a shore visit, but too late for lunch in the dining room?

Hopefully we won't to wait for dinner to be available?

Lunch is served in Waves on the pool deck until 4:00 pm. Then at 5:00 pm, the very excellent tea in Horizons where you can get little appetizer sized snacks as well as sweets.

Lunch is served in Waves on the pool deck until 4:00 pm. Then at 5:00 pm, the very excellent tea in Horizons where you can get little appetizer sized snacks as well as sweets.

Tea is from 4-5pm then 5-6 pm is Happy Hour with snacks ;)

I am missing the afternoon tea :(

Lyn

there is room service 24/7 if you miss all the food venues

Lyn

Sorry I couldn't make them bigger

1607193104_Roomservice2.jpg.636f071d3b407a6956b52ae05dba7d75.jpg

308724458_Roomservicemenu1.jpg.444181b6e01930b0adfc3897cfea8f61.jpg

we are going on a cruise on the regatta next june. I have never taken an oceania cruise. What are our food options let's say after 10:00 at night? I would assume room service, but is there anything else?

Hondorner posted a bigger photo of the menu. View on post #17

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1031766

Hi Deb!

Maybe you can help me out here-

WHY does the shrimp cocktail from Polo taste so much better at 3AM?

img_m3101612aa1.jpg

To answer that I would have to know the dimensions of the dish, where the shrimp came from, how chilled it is etc. And at 3AM I wouldn't know the difference between shrimp or watermelon.

Archived