Sonesta Great Bay Resort

Karencruiser43

Has anybody had a day pass at the Sonesta Great Bay Resort? If so, could you please give me any details. What activities do they have that are included, is the resort clean and do they have a nice beach area. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Do a search on this site for Great Bay beach. There has been much discussion in the last year about pollution issues at this beach.

• 1 month later...
aside from the beach issues , do you know if they offer a day pass...we would want to enjoy the pool & have a nice lunch--close to Philipsburg...

Thanks

I have heard of ship excursions that went here but I am not sure if the resort sells walk-in day passes.

• 3 weeks later...

the resort advised us via e-mail that it does not offer day passes that would include use of the pool.. we could go for lunch & use the beach but not interested in that option...

we will check out the pvt excursion thread for this resort or look for something else to do.. the water on the Orient side is too rough & we have done many of the other excursions.. many ships stop there so we have visited many times!

just wanted a nice day on what looks like the nicer side of the island.. maybe .we'll just have lunch at Hard Rock or stay on the ship...

Archived