Conquest Still in Port?

texas greeneyes

So glad they finally got to leave! Must have been a long evening for everyone!

Yea the couple said they were getting into Jamaica late but will stay till 7:30 or so she did not let it ruin her attitude. It sounds like my friends mike and Sandra are having a great time!

Wow I love those I would love to get one or two for my friends that are on the ship now is it possible ?

Are you asking if it's possible to save one of these attached pictures to send to your friends? If so, I think you can - I just tried saving one and it worked. All you need to do is right click the mouse then scroll down to "Save as", then just save it to your computer. If your friends have access to email and you wanted to send it now, just do the same thing - right click the mouse, then scroll down to "send image", then it will automatically attach to email that you can send. I know this response is almost a day late, but I just saw the thread and read it, so maybe you've already sent it. If not, hope it works for you.

Are you asking if it's possible to save one of these attached pictures to send to your friends? If so, I think you can - I just tried saving one and it worked. All you need to do is right click the mouse then scroll down to "Save as", then just save it to your computer. If your friends have access to email and you wanted to send it now, just do the same thing - right click the mouse, then scroll down to "send image", then it will automatically attach to email that you can send. I know this response is almost a day late, but I just saw the thread and read it, so maybe you've already sent it. If not, hope it works for you.

Yes I would love to have one to print out I will try it when I get home Thank you!!

I know this probably isn't the best place to ask, but does Anyone have any images (Pictures from the pier or the webcam) of Carnival Ecstasy's final departure from Galveston on the 8th?

Wow I love those I would love to get one or

two for my friends that are on the ship now is it possible ?

Feel free to use the images and send them. :)

I did miss it :( so thank you for the pictures :)

Thanks for the pictures. I quit watching about two minutes before they left. Our neighbors were on the cruise that ended 9-11-11. said they had a great time but didn't mention any problems. I'll talk to them again. I fell in love with Galveston the first time I was there and we're on the Magic in January - CAN'T WAIT!!! 115 days.

Y'all are welcome! :D

I know this probably isn't the best place to ask, but does Anyone have any images (Pictures from the pier or the webcam) of Carnival Ecstasy's final departure from Galveston on the 8th?

Feel free to use the images and send them. :)

Y'all are welcome! :D

I don't have photos from the webcam but...I was out behind Harbor House and got some nice photos of her sailing out for the final time. It was really strange not a person on the railings waving good bye!

300607_2400816298946_1207200805_32901605_723862174_n.jpg

300355_2400817058965_1207200805_32901607_172127852_n.jpg

300544_2400821139067_1207200805_32901618_1085366506_n.jpg

Saddest pictures I've seen in a long time :(

I don't have photos from the webcam but...I was out behind Harbor House and got some nice photos of her sailing out for the final time. It was really strange not a person on the railings waving good bye!

300607_2400816298946_1207200805_32901605_723862174_n.jpg

300355_2400817058965_1207200805_32901607_172127852_n.jpg

300544_2400821139067_1207200805_32901618_1085366506_n.jpg

It's sad seeing pics of a cruise ship leaving Galveston for the last time. :( Oh well, gotta remember Voyager, Ecstasy, and soon to be Conquest will be replaced by newer and nicer ships soon.

Thanks for posting the pictures.

Archived