Sea Princess port day table service at lunch

amberdawn6

Greetings, I'm aware that the MDR will now be closed on port days for lunch...can anyone tell me if any of the other lunch time dining options have some kind of table service?

My mother uses a walker and won't be able to carry her own plates, cups etc (walker has no seat to rest a plate/cup on) It won't be a problem most days, as I can help her, but there are a couple of days that I'm planning to do a shore ex without her and won't be there for lunch.

I know room service is an option but I was wondering if there were any other options where she could order her food/drinks and have it brought to her table?

Thanks...:)

Greetings, I'm aware that the MDR will now be closed on port days for lunch...can anyone tell me if any of the other lunch time dining options have some kind of table service?

My mother uses a walker and won't be able to carry her own plates, cups etc (walker has no seat to rest a plate/cup on) It won't be a problem most days, as I can help her, but there are a couple of days that I'm planning to do a shore ex without her and won't be there for lunch.

I know room service is an option but I was wondering if there were any other options where she could order her food/drinks and have it brought to her table?

Thanks...:)

amber if mum eats lunch in the buffett the wait staff will help out or she can grab a pizza where they serve her at the table

My mom is visually impaired and for the most part - the buffet people have helped her quite a bit at the buffet itself and then also bringing the food back to the table.

I suggest when she goes into the buffet - that she asks for assistance from one of the employees or the Head Waiter that is up there and they will assign someone to assist her.

Archived