Part 2 - *OFFICIAL!!* We’re Funnel Funaticsl! *Miracle 12/4/11* REDUCED DEPOSIT!

CC Help Jenn

Mornin all !

Another storm last night - our pool looks like one of those infinitey ones lol.

John made baby back ribs last night - they were sooo tender. I have leftovers for lunch.

TGIF and cheers to Happy Hours tonight.

All have a great day :)

Mornin all !

Happy weekend to all.

Ready for fall, ready for some cool weather.

Our Oct 15 cruise has gone down about 150.00 p/person. I'm going to call my guy at NCL and see if they will give us some OBC - probably not though, since it's paid in full. But hey, it's worth a phone call.

Mornin all !

Happy weekend to all.

Ready for fall, ready for some cool weather.

Our Oct 15 cruise has gone down about 150.00 p/person. I'm going to call my guy at NCL and see if they will give us some OBC - probably not though, since it's paid in full. But hey, it's worth a phone call.

Hey Doxie! We're already enjoying some cooler weather. Hope it stays this was for the Fair next month. Oh boy, cotton candy, elephant ears, and candy apples, etc..:D:D

I missed you..Where have you been??

Just been busy the last couple of days. So just chillin-out today, seeing what everyone is up to. Did Floatie ever get head count for this cruise. Seems like we a lot of floks dropped out. But we're gonna have fun anyway!!

Just been busy the last couple of days. So just chillin-out today, seeing what everyone is up to. Did Floatie ever get head count for this cruise. Seems like we a lot of floks dropped out. But we're gonna have fun anyway!!

I don't know if she got a head count.. I wonder why some dropped out?? We are special and great folks..;):D

I'm still unofficially here !! :D

Heeeeheeee....there is nuttin' unofficial about you dude, you're a funatic through and through:D Email me if you want me to try and hook you up for seating in the MDR, I will be doing that this week for the grope;)

OK well....WE DID IT!! Keys turned over and I'm a one house woman WOOOOHOOO!!!! And more WOOOHOO!!!

Buddy is sleeping right now in my bathroom, won't come out yet, but I am right here when he does, and he ate well, and seems content, so all's good so far:)

CHEERS babies!!!:cool:

Hiya Vegas and hiya Lynne! We did indeed have quite a few drop out, we are at about 30....lots of hard stories this year about jobs and such...praying for all who wound up unable to cruise that things look up soon!!

Hiya Vegas and hiya Lynne! We did indeed have quite a few drop out, we are at about 30....lots of hard stories this year about jobs and such...praying for all who wound up unable to cruise that things look up soon!!

Prayers for sure, cause it's really tough out there! Thankful every day for my blessings.

OK well....WE DID IT!! Keys turned over and I'm a one house woman WOOOOHOOO!!!! And more WOOOHOO!!!

Buddy is sleeping right now in my bathroom, won't come out yet, but I am right here when he does, and he ate well, and seems content, so all's good so far:)

CHEERS babies!!!:cool:

Hoping things continue to go well with you, mama and Buddy...

Archived