Part 2 - *OFFICIAL!!* We’re Funnel Funaticsl! *Miracle 12/4/11* REDUCED DEPOSIT!

CC Help Jenn

Mornin all !

2 words - GO GATORS !!!! But next week we play Bama, so that will be a tough one.

Going to Crackerbarrel for breakfast today, yummy. Then at 5pm we have tickets to Cirque - Dralion - at UCF .

Floatie, glad Buddy is doing ok - Snoopy was very confused/skittish when we first moved here - followed me everywhere.

I though our group was larger than 30 ? No matter, we will be with great people !

All have a great day :)

Good morning funatics, coffee's on:D I'm thinkin biscuits and gravy this morning dox, unfortunately I will have to make them myself:rolleyes::p;)

I am tackling my bedroom today which is stuffed with cartons, gotta get organized so I can then hit the shed and empty it of residual junque:cool:

Not a DROP of rain yesterday after all that talk of monsoon-like boomers:confused: Let's see about today, same forecast...

Mornin all !

2 words - GO GATORS !!!! But next week we play Bama, so that will be a tough one.

Going to Crackerbarrel for breakfast today, yummy. Then at 5pm we have tickets to Cirque - Dralion - at UCF .

Floatie, glad Buddy is doing ok - Snoopy was very confused/skittish when we first moved here - followed me everywhere.

I though our group was larger than 30 ? No matter, we will be with great people !

Morning Doxie!! Crackerbarrel breakfast sounds pretty good to me. Haven't decided on breadfast here, but whatever, I'll have to make it. Oh yes we will have fun with great people on the cruise. Hope your Gators have a good day!

Good morning funatics, coffee's on:D I'm thinkin biscuits and gravy this morning dox, unfortunately I will have to make them myself:p

I am tackling my bedroom today which is stuffed with cartons, gotta get organized so I can then hit the shed and empty it of residual junque

Not a DROP of rain yesterday after all that talk of monsoon-like boomers:confused: Let's see about today, same forecast...

Morning Floatie!! I'll take some of that coffee, a biscut and some gravey please. Don't work too hard today cause we got work tomorrow:rolleyes:. We had our share of rain yesterday and it's cloudy today:mad:. Hope you see some today.

Heeeeheeee....there is nuttin' unofficial about you dude, you're a funatic through and through:D Email me if you want me to try and hook you up for seating in the MDR, I will be doing that this week for the grope;)

Hot Dang.....I'm Officially Official...LOL Floatie, Mary and I would love to dine with the grope.....Email is in the mail...

Morning yall, cruising in 8 weeks, what a wonderful concept.Floatie,Sam told me he is bringing 2 friends so he isnt solo anymore,welcome TR and Chris.Do you need booking numbers to link us?

We got all your rain yesterday..,all day long.I have to tackle my room today too.So excited

I am tackling my bedroom today which is stuffed with cartons, gotta get organized so I can then hit the shed and empty it of residual junque:cool:

I'm so proud of myself. There were about 15 boxes in my dining room which I went through this week and stored in the attic.

They had only been sitting in the dining room for four years. :eek:

Morning Doxie!! Crackerbarrel breakfast sounds pretty good to me. Haven't decided on breadfast here, but whatever, I'll have to make it. Oh yes we will have fun with great people on the cruise. Hope your Gators have a good day!

I like Cracker Barrel's biscuits and sausage gravy and their fried chicken livers.

Morning yall, cruising in 8 weeks, what a wonderful concept.Floatie,Sam told me he is bringing 2 friends so he isnt solo anymore,welcome TR and Chris.Do you need booking numbers to link us?

We got all your rain yesterday..,all day long.I have to tackle my room today too.So excited

Morning Bon! All this cleaning, you guys are working too hard for me:o. Welcome TR and Chris!!

I'm so proud of myself. There were about 15 boxes in my dining room which I went through this week and stored in the attic.

They had only been sitting in the dining room for four years. :eek:

Morning Allen! You know' date=' pride is in the "eye of the beholder." But I see you're cooking with gas now.....[/b']

Good evening funatics!! Mucho progress today, as long as I don't look at the big picture around here:eek::p

Hey Bon, how did you do?

All I know is cruising is in the air, I can smell it!!! :D

Hope you got some rain today Floatie? We had one heck of a storm this evening. Glad you made some good progress. Gotta go find something to wear to the jungle. See you tomorrow.

Hope you got some rain today Floatie? We had one heck of a storm this evening. Glad you made some good progress. Gotta go find something to wear to the jungle. See you tomorrow.

Lois, we had a really heavy rain here around 2:30 or so. It must have rained at least two inches in an hour during the Panthers game. I live about half a mile from the stadium but was watching on tv as they swam and sloshed around on the field.

Don't know, never buy it!!!

]

Maurice's sauce is what he uses on his Maurice Bessinger's barbecue. It' a mustard base and is part of the holy trinity of Carolina barbecue: Lexington, made with tomatoes, Down East, made with vinegar and hot pepper sauce and South Carolina, made with the mustard sauce. They're all delicious.

I worked for a while at Citadel Mall and had Maurices almost every day for lunch... either that or lunch at Annabelle's in the mall.

Mornin all !

Yay for Rick, congrats !

Dralion was most excellent last night --we had great seats and the arena is really nice. Even John enjoyed it. One guy did a complete split ! Ouch.

My son got his under graduate degree there and my how the campus has grown - very pretty now.

Speaking of Sean, it's my baby boy's bday today, he will be the big 40 lol.

Today is wash day and I have to think about what I'm taking on our NCL cruise. We are driving to PC on the 7th = they have a good room and park package and dont even charge for the 2nd week of parking -ssems strange to me, but I wrote down the name of the guy that told me this. Oh it's the Radisson.

Good gosh!

I leave for a few days and you guys move the friggin room!

I think there are easier ways to get rid of Bob!

Floatie (and anyone else on the dream cruise) I got to see Aleece and Dan and met them for dinner on Saturday!

They say Hi!

Archived