Booze and hows on island princess

eccsr

I will be on the Island Princess in Oct. We have 8:15 seating. Are there 2 shows each night or will we miss the show by taking the late seating. My other question- does Princess allow wine to be brought onboard when embarking? Thanks.

I will be on the Island Princess in Oct. We have 8:15 seating. Are there 2 shows each night or will we miss the show by taking the late seating. My other question- does Princess allow wine to be brought onboard when embarking? Thanks.

Yes, there is usually 2 shows in the evening. You will probably go to the 10:15pm show, just check your Patter(newsletter) it really has everything you need to know. I carry mine around with me in my purse.

Wine,yes you may bring onboard with you. It can be carried on or in your checked suitcase.

We always do the late traditional seating. The main show for the evening is timed to USUALLY come after dinner. Sometimes they time it to be before dinner--giving you enough time to walk down to the dining room for the 8:15 seating.

What disappoints me is that there are often game shows and trivia contests held during the 9:00 hour. This works great for the folks with early seating but effectively eliminates the passsengers who have late seating. I wish they would schedule some of these for earlier in the evening or even in the afternoon of the at-sea days.

Archived