"dining room coordinator"

joe6666

I sent an email to the "dining room coordinator" giving my preferences for MDR seating. My only preference was a request for a table for three.

I received a nice email in return telling me Your request has been confirmed.”.

Does that mean I will get what I asked for?

I sent an email to the "dining room coordinator" giving my preferences for MDR seating. My only preference was a request for a table for three.

I received a nice email in return telling me Your request has been confirmed.”.

Does that mean I will get what I asked for?

Don't know the answer to that, but I do have a question, where do you find the "dining room coordinator",,never heard of it and would like to "confirm" the table we had last year and the same waiter on the Freedom for this upcoming Jan. cruise.....Hope someone can help:)..

Don't know the answer to that, but I do have a question, where do you find the "dining room coordinator",,never heard of it and would like to "confirm" the table we had last year and the same waiter on the Freedom for this upcoming Jan. cruise.....Hope someone can help:)..

It is actually the Restaurant Operations Coordinator that you would want to email to request a special table. I would do that about 3 weeks prior to departure.

For Freedom the email address would be FR_RestaurantOperationsCoordinator@rccl.com there is an underscore "_" between FR and Restaurant

You may be able to confirm the same table, but the wait staff does not find out their serving stations until about 2 hours prior to dinner on the first night, so coordinating your table with your waiter might be difficult. Plus, your waiter may be on vacation.

Edited by cruisenfever

It is actually the Restaurant Operations Coordinator that you would want to email to request a special table. I would do that about 3 weeks prior to departure.

For Freedom the email address would be FR_RestaurantOperationsCoordinator@rccl.com there is an underscore "_" between FR and Restaurant

You may be able to confirm the same table, but the wait staff does not find out their serving stations until about 2 hours prior to dinner on the first night, so coordinating your table with your waiter might be difficult. Plus, your waiter may be on vacation.

Thanks for the email address! I will definitely use it for my upcoming cruise!

Can I assume that for Explorer, I can replace the FR with EX, and for Oasis, OA, etc???

RCCL uses these abbreviations:

AD Adventure of the Seas

AL Allure of the Seas

BR Brilliance of the Seas

EN Enchantment of the Seas

EX Explorer of the Seas

FR Freedom of the Seas

GR Grandeur of the Seas

ID Independence of the Seas

JW Jewel of the Seas

LG Legend of the Seas

LB Liberty of the Seas

MJ Majesty of the Seas

MA Mariner of the Seas

MN Monarch of the Seas

NV Navigator of the Seas

OA Oasis of the Seas

RD Radiance of the Seas

RH Rhapsody of the Seas

SR Serenade of the Seas

SP Splendour of the Seas

VI Vision of the Seas

VY Voyager of the Seas

• 3 years later...

After typing the first 2 letters make sure to follow with an underscore "_" before typing in the rest of the address.

AD ~ Adventure of the Seas

AL ~ Allure of the Seas

AN ~ Anthem of the Seas

BR ~ Brilliance of the Seas

EN ~ Enchantment of the Seas

EX ~ Explorer of the Seas

FR ~ Freedom of the Seas

GR ~ Grandeur of the Seas

ID ~ Independence of the Seas

JW ~ Jewel of the Seas

LG ~ Legend of the Seas

LB ~ Liberty of the Seas

MJ ~ Majesty of the Seas

MA ~ Mariner of the Seas

NV ~ Navigator of the Seas

OA ~ Oasis of the Seas

QN ~ Quantum of the Seas

RD ~ Radiance of the Seas

RH ~ Rhapsody of the Seas

SR ~ Serenade of the Seas

SP ~ Splendour of the Seas

VI ~ Vision of the Seas

VY ~ Voyager of the Seas

Edited by cruisenfever

Question, my reservation is linked with my mom's but it doesn't say that we are dining together on the booking sheet. Can I use this email to request we are at the same table?

If you are both in tradtional dining, and your reservations are linked, you would normally be put at the same table. However, you can also use the email address if you like.