Miracle question - sliding rood over Lido pool

valtandc

There are 3 pools as many of you know on the Miracle. One of the main pools has a sliding roof over it.

Do they ever close this and leave this pool open in cold weather? I am going on a 2 night CTN in October and wondering if the weather is cool but seas are calm will they close the roof?

There are 3 pools as many of you know on the Miracle. One of the main pools has a sliding roof over it.

Do they ever close this and leave this pool open in cold weather? I am going on a 2 night CTN in October and wondering if the weather is cool but seas are calm will they close the roof?

midship pool will have the retractable roof-- and if the weather is bad it will be closed. (and loud)

we did the 2 day ctn on the legend, and the rood was closed the whole time.

keep in mind the ship does sail into the gulf stream, so it's warmer out there than you may expect. there were people swimming in the open pool.

Archived