Allure - Dreamworks Character Meals or Meet and Greets?

For anyone who has recently been on the Allure (western itinerary), do you have any information as to when the Dreamworks Character Meals were? We're sailing with our 2 year old daughter, who is obsessed with all things Shrek, and we want her to be able to see the characters in the dining room if possible. Do they come around on formal nights, casual, etc.? Which nights?

Also, we're Diamond Plus, and we've been fortunate to be able to see some of the backstage tours. Do they have anything like that with the Dreamworks experience where Diamond Plus folks do a Dreamworks tour, have a meet and greet with the characters or anything like that?

Thanks in advance for any info you might have

Hi,

We were on the Allure in May. The Dreamworks characters were everywhere. The cruise compass shows the times and where they will be. It was my personal goal to get my pic with all of them! We did not do character breakfast as my Husband wanted to sleep in, I think it's a 8am and you can book online. Not only is it Shrek, but Madagascar characters as well. Happy cruising. Sidenote: make sure to eat in Central Park cafe, made to order paninis, and my Husband's favorite roast beef sandwiches and made to order salads.

You will love it. I am sure it is the same on ALLURE.

We made reservations online. It will say 7:45am because they want you seated by 8am when it starts. The characters arrive one at a time. The waiters would stop & do a dance routine with each one. Then the characters slowly move from table to table if you want pictures.

You can see how awful it would be for the waiters & others at your table if you arrive late. They like to get the orders in before the characters show up.

Dreamworks Character Breakfast is on Monday,Thursday,Saturday for 12/4 sailing...(I have all three booked for myself) :D

Sailaway on 12/4, out on the Boardwalk..Dreamworks Celebration.:D

Various times will be in the Compass when characters will be around the ship (normally in the day time)for photo opportunity..and of course there are the Parades :D

See you onboard 12/4 :D

Archived