Atlanta to Seattle

Alaska_2012

I am just starting to look at prices for our family of four to fly from Atlanta to Seattle for our 6/30/2012 cruise to Alaska. Right now round-trip tickets are running around $459 for 6/29. I have no idea if this is a good price? Should I wait until we get closer to the cruise? Thanks for any advice!

Have you flown Frontier Airlines before? Their schedule is only open through mid-May currently, but we typically find better fares flying Frontier from Nashville to Seattle. You're also flying on both weekends surrounding the 4th of July, airfare will be higher at that time regardless of the airline you chose. Hope you snag a great deal!

Jill

Frontier doesn't have their schedule open through June yet, I'm guessing it will open up soon though. Their prices can fluctuate. I tend to check once a day if I get the chance, then book either when it looks like seats are filling up or when I see a price I like. All flights from the east coast will layover in Denver (which is a great halfway point in my opinion)...unless you fly Midwest (their affiliate), then you will layover in Milwaukee. Frontier offers nicer seats, a bit wider seats, and DirecTV on each seat back. If you purchase Classic tickets (the middle range of their 3 ticket tiers), your luggage (I believe 2 checked pieces per person) is included in the ticket price and I think also the DirecTV cost (which is otherwise like $10/person each leg). They're the airline with the animals on their tails. :)

Archived