Price drop with Pack & Go rate?

wife2b

I'm positive someone out there knows the answer to this-

We booked ES for an upcoming cruise. I checked for price drops on Fare Viewer and noticed a price difference in my category for the Pack & Go rate.

Can I sumbit a price reduction form for onboard credit or does the Pack & Go rate not apply in this situation?

Thanks!

You can submit for OBC, BUT, in doing this you will be giving up your assigned room and going into the guarantee pool. Carnival will assign you a new room in said category.

Really?... That's not good. I just submitted the form and would like to keep the room we have :(

Really?... That's not good. I just submitted the form and would like to keep the room we have :(

I am not sure what you should do about that. Did you book with a PVP or a TA? Keep an eye on your reservation and if your room gets changed call asap, and try to get it back, and tell them to forget about it. It's possible they will email you back to make sure you understand the terms. I just don't know. Perhaps someone else will come along and be able to help.

Thank you for contacting us. We appreciate the opportunity to be of assistance.

The rate your requested is available under our Pack & Go Promotion, which only offers IS/OV/BL categories. In order for us to be able to reprice your reservation to the lower rate you requested, you must forfeit your current cabin assignment and a new balcony cabin number will be assigned by Carnival up to 24 hours prior to the sailing.The cabin assigned will be located on any of the decks that we accommodate ocean view cabins, and the placement can be forward, mid-ship, aft, obstructed or non-obstructed. Please reply back to this email within the next 24 hours and let us know if you still want us to proceed with the price adjustment you requested.

Thank you again for choosing Carnival.

Sincerely,

Carnival Cruise Lines

I kindly let them know I would NOT be proceeding with the price adjustment :)

Archived