Future Cruise

Princesss

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows if the Future Cruise Certificates are available on the Triumph and also what is the difference between buying the $100 certificate or booking your next cruise right then and there on the ship.. thank you

I'm not sure if they are available for you, but I would think so. I just got one on the Fascination. The difference is that if you buy the certificate onboard, you get the associated OBC. If you book while onboard, you will get the OB and can take home some sort of voucher for 2 other people to use for the same cruise you booked and get the OBC also.

Hope that made sense.

I'm not sure if they are available for you, but I would think so. I just got one on the Fascination. The difference is that if you buy the certificate onboard, you get the associated OBC. If you book while onboard, you will get the OB and can take home some sort of voucher for 2 other people to use for the same cruise you booked and get the OBC also.

Hope that made sense.

So if you buy $100 certificate you get OBC? How does this work? How much? Does it ever expire? Thanks!

So if you buy $100 certificate you get OBC? How does this work? How much? Does it ever expire? Thanks!

You buy the certificate for 100.00 you get 100.00 off a future final payment and you get obc but it is not 100.00 for all cruises it depends on duration of the cruise.

Yes they expire my two I have are four years but they are less now two I think, someone will chime in that has one recently.

Yes they are available on the Triumph. Just be aware they have limited hours at that desk.

You pay $100.00 for the cert on a credit card (not your S&S account).

When you book another you get $100.00 toward your final payment. You also get OBC based on the number of days for your cruise. I know 4 & 5 day gets $50.00 and 7 day gets $100 and a 14 day gets $200.

These are limited to one per cabin at redemption time. I think the expiration is now 2 years from date of purchase.

If you know you will cruise again within 2 years..... Its a no brainer!

There are only a couple of ships that don't offer the FCC....the Victory is one, and that's the next ship we'll be on. :(

Also, with a FCC, you don't need to know when and where your next cruise will be to. I'm assuming if you book your next cruise on the ship, you need to know the when and where.

With no FCC on the Victory, and I am already thinking of our next cruise after that, we might book that cruise when we're on the Victory.

There are only a couple of ships that don't offer the FCC....the Victory is one, and that's the next ship we'll be on. :(

Also, with a FCC, you don't need to know when and where your next cruise will be to. I'm assuming if you book your next cruise on the ship, you need to know the when and where.

With no FCC on the Victory, and I am already thinking of our next cruise after that, we might book that cruise when we're on the Victory.

For ships that don't have the FCC on the ship you have a short time frame to order them from Carnival upon your return.

For ships that don't have the FCC on the ship you have a short time frame to order them from Carnival upon your return.

One week.

I still have 4 unused FCCs, and have not been able to use them on most of my carnival bookings, because of how they were set up.

Buy some extras. I know mine are refundable if I dont get around to using them.

Archived