Carnival emboidery file???

TheGrandparents

• 4 weeks later...
Hi embroidery friends!

I'm glad you like the Whale Tail I made.

Do any of you have Free Stand Lace stuff you could share? (Especially Ornaments)

Hey Tom, How was the Pride?? We cruised on her in April, Loved her, but, hopefully, I/we want to do the Dream next/again, hoping OCT this year.

Sorry, I don't have any Free Stand Lace stuff.

If I sent you a picture, could/would you help digitize it? I'm not have ANY luck using the digitizing program.

My old Brother machine finally died, but Santa brought me a Singer Futura XL-400, now I can do some Large embroidery projects.

Matt

Hey Tom, How was the Pride?? We cruised on her in April, Loved her, but, hopefully, I/we want to do the Dream next/again, hoping OCT this year.

Sorry, I don't have any Free Stand Lace stuff.

If I sent you a picture, could/would you help digitize it? I'm not have ANY luck using the digitizing program.

My old Brother machine finally died, but Santa brought me a Singer Futura XL-400, now I can do some Large embroidery projects.

Matt

It was great. I drank too much though (darn cheers program)

Yeah, email me the picture and details and I can try.

• 1 month later...

if you are still emailing the design , i would love to have it as well. i have been searching high and low for it so i can make my son a shirt for his first cruise (we leave in 2 days)

razkitty @ yahoo . com

shereen

• 7 months later...

Tom,

Your file is getting around!!! Good for you!!! I love it!!!

Got any cruises booked?

We just made reservations for a 5 day out of Charleston, SC on Carnival's Fantasy!!! The Fantasy was the ship for our first two cruises.

Matt

• 1 month later...

I was just thinking, I know, dangerous, how many of us have a cruise, a Carnival Cruise Lines, any cruise line, cruise vacation themed embroidery file that we could all share?

I know I have several that I would share.

Someone smarted than I, is there somehow/somewhere we all could up-load these embroidery files to share and download for our use/enjoyment?

That a thought. Let me know.

Matt

I was just thinking, I know, dangerous, how many of us have a cruise, a Carnival Cruise Lines, any cruise line, cruise vacation themed embroidery file that we could all share?

I know I have several that I would share.

Someone smarted than I, is there somehow/somewhere we all could up-load these embroidery files to share and download for our use/enjoyment?

That a thought. Let me know.

Matt

That would be great. But I'm NO help with the technology part. Sorry :/

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

• 2 weeks later...

What Great Work Tom!

I know this is an old thread, and that you have been overwhelmed with request for the files, but if you don't mind, would you please share your files with me? I'm not picky about the format.

Thanks in advance!

sonja-edwards@comcast(dot)net

Wow! I have a home machine and would have such fun with some cruise embroidery files!

If anyone is up for sharing. My email is laylaw@gmail

Any format is ok, I can convert.

Thanks so much!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

• 2 weeks later...

I would love to have the tail design.

I know this is an old thread, but I just stumbled onto it and got so excited. I am making outfits for our granddaughters first cruise. She will be one on this cruise. I would love to have this design or anything Carnival. We will be on the Magic in March. Just a little over a month to go.

Please email me deniseboitanoatgmaildotcom deniseboitano@gmail.com I'm not sure how to type it!

thank you.

• 1 month later...
It was great. I drank too much though (darn cheers program)

Yeah, email me the picture and details and I can try.

off topic question.....i found a thread where you posted amazing tshirt pics that you designed but its closed so i couldn't reply. do you have a website? or a facebook page?

thanks...and sorry for hijacking the thread

jon