Eating venues on Navigator

delta13

I was wondering about all of the eating venues on NOS. I am aware of MDR, Windjammer and Cafe in the Promonade. Where else (by the pools perhaps) are there non fee eateries?

No other non-fee eating venues on Navigator at present. However, I have seen ships provide a poolside buffet from time to time.

I was wondering about all of the eating venues on NOS. I am aware of MDR, Windjammer and Cafe in the Promonade. Where else (by the pools perhaps) are there non fee eateries?

The WJ is right behind the pools, so that would be your closest eatery.

I thought I heard somewhere that you get salads or something in or near the solarium? Also is there a grill around the pool area?

No eating venue that I'm aware of in the Solarium. There is a Solarium eating venue on Radiance and Oasis class, but not Navigator. No permanent grill near the pool.

I thought I heard somewhere that you get salads or something in or near the solarium? Also is there a grill around the pool area?

Sorry not on most RCI ships. I've heard that on the Oasis class there are some, but the rest nope.

The windjammer is just behind the pool area. We usually get our food and bring it back out by the pool.

On our Navigator cruise in August, they did have a few buffets back by the doors to the windjammer, not a lot of food and definitely not every day.

From RCI site page for Navigator:

More complimentary options including Windjammer Café, Jade Sushi and Asian-fusion cuisine, Café Promenade for coffee and pastries/snacks, and room service

Note that Jade is sort of a separate section of WJ.

Except note for Room Service for late night service charge from Midnight to 5am.

The Plaza Bar is listed as having Sushi but is adjacent to Jade/WJ that is included in cruise price so I think it is just an extension of there.

Not often if ever I disagree with you but the hamburgers in the WJ imo suck;). We will order the Bistro Burger from room service on every trip.

On the overhand I agree the fries are very good.

Maybe it is the cheese, tomatoes, and myriad of other "stuff" that I put on them that helps.:D

Archived