Dolphin Encounter at Chankanaab National Park

diviney87

Anyone have any online promo codes they've used recently for either cozumel tours or dolphin discovery directly? I'm looking to book the manatee encounter.

Also, anyone remember the cost of a cab to get to Chankanaab? I know I should agree on price before I get in, but if I have no idea what is the correct price, how can I agree? LOL

Edited by sweetcurves

Looks like there's a $99 internet special for NCL passengers (if you don't mind bending the truth a little) for swim adventure, park, sea lion show, and swim with the manatees.

Edited by MaccaMom
ETA: that's with dolphin discovery's website

• 2 weeks later...

The problem some may be having booking directly with excursion providers is because of contracts with the cruise lines. Some excursion providers will have contracts with cruise lines. Once the excursion provider finds out that you are with a certain cruise line, they may be obligated to refer you back to the cruise ship to book that excursion.

Anyone have any online promo codes they've used recently for either cozumel tours or dolphin discovery directly? I'm looking to book the manatee encounter.

Also, anyone remember the cost of a cab to get to Chankanaab? I know I should agree on price before I get in, but if I have no idea what is the correct price, how can I agree? LOL

I think it's been about 3 years since we were there. I believe it was $10.00 one way back then. If memory serves me correctly the prices are posted near the taxi stand.

I think it's been about 3 years since we were there. I believe it was $10.00 one way back then. If memory serves me correctly the prices are posted near the taxi stand.

They are posted on a big board at the taxi pickup area. I would recommend Sea Lion adventure over the Manatee encounter. We have done both. I dont remember prices

Edited by ILUVCRUZEN

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone recently booked on their own and not said they were with Carnival? I really want to book this for my family but think it is ridiculous that if you are with Carnival they won't let you book directly. Has anyone went and had any trouble if they say they are not with a cruise ship?

Vicki

Has anyone recently booked on their own and not said they were with Carnival? I really want to book this for my family but think it is ridiculous that if you are with Carnival they won't let you book directly. Has anyone went and had any trouble if they say they are not with a cruise ship?

Vicki

Booked in March it was fine

• 2 years later...

I called directly and asked about refund policy in case the ship changes ports and they told me they do not do reservations for any ship passengers, I did the chat and they informed again that I needed to make reservations directly from the ship.

• 2 weeks later...