Carnival Miracle

prg2101

Soon will be my 7th cruise and first on Carnival.....Should I expect anything different from sailing NCL or Princess or RCCL? I know Carnival is known as the kids ship and all but wondering what some of the things that stand out from other lines....Also, we booked aft cabin 8268 Vista Suite....anyone have any info on this type of cabin?? Any help would be great:):p Thanks guys!!

What date will you be on the Miracle?

We have Vista Suite 4228 on December 12, 2011.

The only problem you will have with your suite is trash thrown on your balcony from the Lido deck right above your head. Also, not much privacy.

Here is a link to photos of your suite but on the Pride

Well seems that the link blocks out, but type in the address bar cruiselineroomsdotcom/view_room.php?r_id=27835

where you see the dot insert a period

Soon will be my 7th cruise and first on Carnival.....Should I expect anything different from sailing NCL or Princess or RCCL? I know Carnival is known as the kids ship and all but wondering what some of the things that stand out from other lines....Also, we booked aft cabin 8268 Vista Suite....anyone have any info on this type of cabin?? Any help would be great:):p Thanks guys!!

Good choice...you're going to love this ship and that cabin. On my first Miracle cruise we were in regular balcony 8200, and on my 2nd Miracle cruise we were in OS 8271. HOWEVER, some friends of ours were next door to us, in 8273...and 8273 is the starboard side version of your port side stateroom. I was in their cabin (and on their never-ending balcony!) for a cocktail party they hosted, & can tell you, without question, that it's fabulous!

I find the demographic on Carnival no different than on NCL frankly...not a kids ship at all. But I don't cruise during summer or spring break if I can avoid it.

The Miracle is my favorite ship regardless of cruise line & I have her booked for a B2B next spring. Can't wait!

Have a great cruise!

Vista Suite is a two room suite. The bedroom is totally separate from the living area and there is a big walk in closet and dressing area. The bathroom has dual sinks and a jacuzzi tub. The balcony wraps around the corner of the ship and can hold a ton of peopel. There are two TV's one in the living area and one in the bedroom.

I have stayed in 8273 on the Spirit but I prefer the VS's on deck 4 since they have a full roof. I never had any issues with trash from the Lido Deck when I was in 8273.

The Miracle is one of the "loudest" decorated ships IMHO, but I like it. Looking at your cruise date, you may run into some college kids out of school, but not a big kid population. And those rumors about Carnival being a big party ship is just that, an unfounded rumor.

We board Miracle on Monday... in an extended balcony on the port side... Will be writing a review while we're on there and will be posting it once we get home. She's a Spirit class ship and they're the best to get around - not too crowded, lots of room for everyone, and there aren't as many chair hogs :-)

I'll be on the Miracle next month. Love the Spirit Class ships. The Vista Suites are my favorite type of cabin! I really think that the comment about Carnival being a "kids ship" is all wrong! Carnival is great for all ages. My 74 year old mom loves Carnival and she will be sailing with me next month.

the suite perks on carnival are not comparable to suite perks on other cruiselines. (and there is a remarkable price difference(

you get priority boarding. (thats all )

carnival cabins are bigger then NCL.

Carnival balcony cabins have sofas- princess does not.

I can say that with royal-- they ran about the same in terms of food/ service

Archived