Zuiderdam/Statendam Late On Sail Aways

aliaschief

What is it about watching cruise ships sailing away? (OK arriving is just usually to early in the day!)

Last Saturday we were in Red Hook, Brooklyn and I got to see the Carnival Glory, Norwegian Jewel, Caribbean Princess and Explorer of the Seas leave. The Caribbean Princess was real close.

120 days before we get on a dam ship again. :(

I will be watching the Statendam's progress to San Diego where we will be waiting for her on the 28th. Go Statendam Go.

I'm sure you're very anxious for the Statendam to arrive in San Diego! Enjoy your cruise!

The Port Everglades Webcam mentioned that one of the ships called on the VHF Radio, asking for a status on the 16 passengers... I wrote "apparently" because it wasn't clear if that was the reason... but likely...

I follow the Webcam on Facebook... further addiction... help me?:(

Oh, my! It's on Facebook? I'm in trouble! ;)

Sounds like we are not the only ones who suffer from Hal Cruisitis Syndrome. Ten days of rehab on any "Dam" ship should help; at least for a little while.;)

G'day aliaschief....hope all is going well with you and your better half (how are the wings going ???) know what you mean about suffering from Cruisitis Syndrome, but alas we are back on HAL in just 14 days, 23 nights on the Zaandam, sail back to Sydney, can't wait.

Want to join us for trivia ??? Miss you guys.

Norpet

G'day aliaschief....hope all is going well with you and your better half (how are the wings going ???) know what you mean about suffering from Cruisitis Syndrome, but alas we are back on HAL in just 14 days, 23 nights on the Zaandam, sail back to Sydney, can't wait.

Want to join us for trivia ??? Miss you guys.

Norpet

Hey Mates, Happy to hear that your rehab will soon start. It's always more about the great friends you acquire and not just the Dam ship. Smooth sailing until we meet again.

Archived