Magical Madi tour

Travel Travel Travel

I've never used her but I've heard a lot about her from people who have. Everyone who gets the chance to go with her raves about it. The main problem is that she is very hard to get in contact with and doesn't usually answer her email. A lot of people have tried to book with her but she generally does not get back with them. I've heard from some people that they even tried calling her while they were staying on the island and she still didn't respond. Someone mentioned that she doesn't really care that much about having a lot of customers, and just responds to folks when she feels like it. If you can get her to respond to you, go ahead and book with her. From what I've heard, you will have a great time.

Oh, I see. Thank you for the information. I made a website inquiry and heard back from someone named Wendy in about a day. She says we're confirmed for our trip in March. I hope that is true! With the information you provided, I'll be sure to confirm several times. It would be a bummer to get there and not have anyone meet us!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
What does she do for her tour? We are looking for ideas for March:)

http://madimagicaltours.com

Here is a link to her web-site

If you go to trip advisor and search Madi you will be able to read a lot of great reviews. For some reason she does not seem to have a following on CC. I will let you know all about it when we get back from our cruise. We leave on 2/4/12!!

• 2 weeks later...

Well guess what - we were on the Crown Princess 2/4 sailing, the cruise to nowhere! Our cruise was canceled b/c of the Noro virus. We had 4 days at sea, did not get to stop at any ports and returned to port 2 days early.

You will have to let me know how your tour with Madi goes, we still hope to take her tour sometime.

Oh no! I'm so sorry about your cruise. How awful. Unfortunately, we have had to cancel our cruise so we won't be seeing Madi either. I hope to get the chance to take her tour someday though.

Again, I'm so sorry about your ruined cruise. What an enormous disappointment. I can't even imagine.

Archived