Making the switch, advice needed

wife2b

DH & I have decide to make the switch from CCL and book our next cruise with NCL :D. I've been reading reviews on NCL's fleet but outside of that I know very little about NCL- other than the dining options being spectacular and we are sure to have a good time ;) I've been searching for a Carribean itinerary that departs FL & there are SO many options to choose from :eek:

Can you recommend an NCL ship for us, please? :)

Thanks!

DH & I have decide to make the switch from CCL and book our next cruise with NCL :D. I've been reading reviews on NCL's fleet but outside of that I know very little about NCL- other than the dining options being spectacular and we are sure to have a good time ;) I've been searching for a Carribean itinerary that departs FL & there are SO many options to choose from :eek:

Can you recommend an NCL ship for us, please? :)

Thanks!

Our very first cruise (2008) was with NCL. 2nd cruise (2009) NCL. Upcoming cruise November 2011 again with NCL. Pick an itinerary you like. Freestyle cruising Rocks and as far as I know the same on all their ships. We feel very comfortable with NCL.

EPIC = new, big, extra fancy stuff, Blue Man Group, Cirque show, Second City Show, small pool, waterworks, Howling at the Moon ?, Jazz Brunch, theater, clubs, buffet etc.

SUN = older but not so old, smallish, nice vibe. Not so fancy extras, nice pools, 4 hot tubs, great forward Observation Lounge, nicer sized balcony cabins (NCL will have smaller cabins than what you are used to on CCL), promenade deck that you can walk ALL THE WAY AROUND, several quirky but nice upcharge dining options. Great Outdoors restaurant covered eating area aft so watch the wake of the ship. I really liked the SUN

Gem, Jade, Spirit, Jewel = I can't really comment because I have never been on them (full disclosure, I haven't been on EPIC either but there are a lot of reviews out there. ;))

Archived