What's the earliest you have been allowed to board?

jckvpa0

Around noon had been standard for us, however a couple of years ago in Port Canaveral we were on board the Pride just before 11:30. One of the crew told us that was unusual and was due to the fact that the previous cruise had very few non-U.S. citizens who had to clear immigrations. Of course we still had to wait until around one to go to our cabins since the cleaning was not complete. It was nice to be able to explore the ship early. The Pride is a very nice ship to explore!

I know people will think I'm crazy, (they already do, so what do I care), but I'm going to be at the dock around 10:00. I don't care if I have to stand in line, I'll just be thrilled to look up at her!!!

Dont' think you are crazy at all. We are always there as early as possible. That is just part of it as far as we are concerned. We enjoy watching all the hustle and bustle going on. After all, they are hurrying about getting ready for us!

I know people will think I'm crazy, (they already do, so what do I care), but I'm going to be at the dock around 10:00. I don't care if I have to stand in line, I'll just be thrilled to look up at her!!!

Oh not at all....I am always taken it just being at the port.

I think everyone thinks I am crazy because I want to go to NYC just to stare at the ships... :)

We are going to be staying at the Holiday Inn Port of Miami for our 4-24 Valor cruise. I want to get to the port as early as possible - maybe sometime around 10:30. Is there any kind of a snack bar area or anything like that? On our other cruises we had always done the transfers from the airport to the port, but not this time. I want to get going early and miss the rush to check out at the hotel, and to soak up the cruise vibes! It's been 2 years since we have cruised and I am sooooo ready!;) Foo Foo drinks here I come....

your not crazy, enjoy yourself:rolleyes:

thats what it is all about

Not crazy at all. I'm the same way, I'd rather wait in line for a couple of hours instead of getting there later. At least im there instead of in an airport somewhere waiting to get on the plane. Once my bags are checked, vacation begins!!!!!

Our flight for our Miracle cruise gets into Tampa at 9:00 AM. Even giving time for getting luggage and stopping for a couple of 12 packs, I see us at the port by 10:00. What else are we to do? I'ld rather stand in line than sit at the airport!!

June

Our daughter was getting off the ship and we were getting on. Wanted to meet them so we were there at 0830. Got to see them and hear about their cruise and had a lot of people watching time. It was about noon and we were on.

Archived