Excursion Recommendations for a Couple

weneedavacationasap

My husband and I are going to be in St Kitts for the 1st time in Nov. Any recommendations on what to do? We aren't into snorkelling/ scuba but everything else goes... history tours, beaches, kayaking, party boats. Since it's our 1st time here we really want to make the most of our stop. Thanks in advance :)

My husband and I are going to be in St Kitts for the 1st time in Nov. Any recommendations on what to do? We aren't into snorkelling/ scuba but everything else goes... history tours, beaches, kayaking, party boats. Since it's our 1st time here we really want to make the most of our stop. Thanks in advance :)

You can try Royston tour he will take you where you want on his tours it is a small company. We will be doing his Snorkel tour this Jan

E-mail roystontours@hotmail.com or check his web site Royston tours

Paul

We just came back and did Royston it was FANTASTIC for $30 pp he gave us a complete island tour had a cooler full of beer and water and sodas , paid our admission to the fort and then bought us lunch and took us to a beach , I ended up tipping him 30 extra for all we got that was just for us 2 we also had a group of 4 along of friends and they tipped him as well. I never knew when we booked it it included all of that . Yes he does drive an old van but we lookde the tires were newer and really doesnt go that fast , he took the windows out and there was a nice breeze all day . A very nice tour.

Essexlass, have you toured that way on St. Kitt's before? I was thinking of getting a taxi to take us to Brimstone Hill, Caribelle Batik and then ending the day at a beach. Is that easily doable by getting a cab at the dock? About how much would that cost, if you know?

Yes, it certainly is doable. We did just that and paid just $25pp but that was quite a while ago. Most tour operators will custom a tour to suit you and will quote you a price but a taxi at the port will also give you a price if you tell them what you want. The more of you together, the cheaper the price.

I can highly recommend Rose & Jims taxi tours, we toured with Rose (who is originally from Leeds in England)

Nice new buses - great tour including all the main sights around the island and time at Cockleshell beach - I think we paid around $40pp based on 4people

Brimstone fortress is really impressive, and as we got there really early, (before the ships tours) we had it to ourselves.

Archived