embarkation? pre check-in medical form?

Irishman45

We sailed on Costa cruiseline last winter and before checking in we had to fill out a ridiculous medical form.

Some of the questions were just oh so dumb:

Have you come into contact with anyone who has had the flu recently? Oh I don't know I forgot to ask the other 200+ passengers on our plane flying down here.

Have you had a cough,fever or chills in the past few days? Well I came from 4ft of snow and 30 degrees and now its sunny and 80degrees I was chilly at home does that count?

Does MSC make you fill out a form like this?

We sailed on Costa cruiseline last winter and before checking in we had to fill out a ridiculous medical form.

Have you come into contact with anyone who has had the flu recently? Oh I don't know I forgot to ask the other 200+ passengers on our plane flying down here.

Have you had a cough,fever or chills in the past few days? Well I came from 4ft of snow and 30 degrees and now its sunny and 80degrees I was chilly at home does that count?

In our cruise from Buenos Aires (Dic 2009) we fill a form like that !!

Four o five questions.

Any line dose for the past 5 years

Archived