List of Coupons in Entertainment Book

candydane

The coupons listed at the site are fine, but there are many not listed on their site that are in the book. Since we are going to be there for a few day, the book will pay for itself, but if I were just coming in and spending one night, I don't think that it would be too beneficial. Nancy

I have one in the mail, list where you are interested & I will list the coupons. We will be in Oahu x 4 nights. Hoping some good coupons for port shopping etc.

What I did learn is not to buy the ship sold book...Wonder what their cut is?

Alaska especially, the port area had a book for Alaska free at the pier!

Thanks for the offer of checking the coupons. Here are the main things we're planning:

1. The Body Glove in Kona. I understand it's a 2-for-1 coupon.

2. Limousine transportation roundtrip between airport and cruise ship in Honolulu. We're already booked with Star Limousine but would consider changing for a good coupon. The only one shown on the Entertainment Book website has a 3-hour minimum.

3. Safari Helicopter in Hilo.

4. Old Lahaina Luau on Maui.

These are the big things that would easily pay for the book. We'll be renting a car for Maui and Kauai so I was just hoping that I could find a list online of all the food or attraction coupons. Then I could see what's offered and decide if it's something we'd like to do.

Candydane.... Thanks for the offer of checking the coupons. Here are the main things we're planning:

1. The Body Glove in Kona. I understand it's a 2-for-1 coupon.

2. Limousine transportation roundtrip between airport and cruise ship in Honolulu. We're already booked with Star Limousine but would consider changing for a good coupon. The only one shown on the Entertainment Book website has a 3-hour minimum.

3. Safari Helicopter in Hilo.

4. Old Lahaina Luau on Maui.

1 Body Glove Cruises on Kona-Yes, 2 for 1, valid anytime.

2. Royal Pacific Limousine - 50% off, up to $50, 3 hour minimum. In Honolulu. There are 3 of these coupons in the book.

3. I booked Safari Air online @ saved $$$ it was 139/person, regularly 209. You pay now, so that is why the discount. I saw no Heli tour coupons in the book

4. Luau coupons are for :

Germaine 25% off up to 4 adults

paradise Cove - 25% off up to 4 adults

island Breeze in Kona-25% off up to 4 adults

Marriott Luau Maui -25% off of buffet up to 4 adults

Royal kona Luau - 25% off off dinner show up to 4 adults

Royal Lahania Luau - 25% off off dinner show up to 4 adults

Also -

Buy one get 1 free Polynesian Culture Center admission $27 value

Lots & lots buy 1 get 2nd free lunch/dinner meals

20% coupon for Hilo hatties, max $25

many many more...parasailing, kayaking, zoos, movies, batting cages, go cart rides etc

Hi

Can anyone tell me if there is an Atlantis Submarine coupon in the 2005 Entertainment book? I think there was one in the 2004 book.

Thanks

Yes, 25% off up to 4 people. Valid on Maui, Oahu and the Big Island. You have to call ahead for reservations and say youre an entertianment member and present your card at the time of payment. Military and Kama'aina rate can not be combined with the coupon.

Make sure you go on line just before you cruise and print off the coupons listed there. There is a coupon for Circle Tours for Honolulu, a 50% off of snorkeling at Haunema Bay, Pearl Harbor coupon, and one for the Missouri. Using the rental car coupons is a great deal as well - cars start at $16.95 per day. I think there were 180 coupons on line. They also have deals on hotel rates if you don't have a hotel yet. It took me 6 days to get the book after I ordered it and it is on sale for 1/2 price. The 1/2 price comes up when you go to check out. Well worth the $17.50 + $5 shipping. I have already saved lots of money and we haven't left yet.

Archived