Carnival Glory Cabin 2465 ?

Charleyann

Cabin 2465 6B 220 sq ft

Beds: twin/king

View: 2 windows

TV; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; hair dryer; safe; minibar; 3-closets; shower;

chair and coffee table

Note: Cabin is modified for wheelchair users on: VA LI FD GL

I was in it on conquest and it was only semi modified, not the fully modified.

I would double check on it.

It would have the drop down shower chair and bars, and the lip was smaller, on the bathroom than a regular cabin, but it still had a little bit of lip.

I was in it on conquest and it was only semi modified, not the fully modified.

I would double check on it.

It would have the drop down shower chair and bars, and the lip was smaller, on the bathroom than a regular cabin, but it still had a little bit of lip.

I knew it Firefly! Thanks.....Carnival tried to sell this as fully accessible. Told them it wasn't and it wasn't as big as what we had....2470. Ony thing different then normal cabin is fold down bench seat in same size shower as normal cabin and grap bars....

That happened on the Destiny , small corner cabin , front of ship. Couldn't bring in wheelchair. because you couldn't open the bathroom door or it would be in way of the door and it also blocked entrance ot cabin :eek:. Couldn't get past the TV and bed because the TV stuck out which meant you couldn't get to your clothes in closet.....Not falling for that bull again. I told special service that and they said they wished the ships would tell them that stuff....now I really watch. An oversized cabin is sometines better then the ones they offer up as modified. At least you can turn around in a scooter or wheelchair with them !! Bathrooms are tight and no turnaround but at least you can get to your clothes and bed !!!!

I have learnt to ask the pros at CC.

Thanks

Charleyann

This cabin is also L shaped .. great because it has two windows, but we could barely get by the beds they were so close to the dresser. My sister is on a cane and wobbles from side to side and she banged herself on the dresser over and over.

We had a friend in the opposite one on a walker and at least the bed was kind size, so more room to get by and I went in and shoved it over, otherwise she would not have been able to get by with her walker.

You could move the beds toward the window more yourself, thats what we had to do.

Archived