Mercury Sky Deck Sky Suites

MSUSigmaK

I stayed in 1218 on the Mercury last Sept. I thought the cabin was wonderful although a little small, but perhaps that is due to the fact that this ship is slightly older. The balconies on the Sky deck are much larger. There was a tub, scale (who wants to weigh herself on a cruise anyway???), binoculars, umbrella, and a few other amenities. You get a butler also who offers various services. You have complimentary use of the Thalassotherapy pool and priority disembarkation for tenders. You also get a bottle of champagne on arrival, fresh fruit, personalized stationary. The cabin was certainly adequate for 2 people. I loved the Mercury and wouldn't hesitate to sail her again.

Thank you for the info Marie! I'm always attempting to find a good cabin after one miserable experience on Carnival. We had an aft cabin on Millinieum with a fantastic balcony while friends had an extremely small balcony on the side. I was hoping that a sky deck balcony would be better then other levels on Mercury. It is always interesting how cabins in the same catagory can differ. Nice to be able to use cruise critic to get further info.

Archived