new subject: shampoo

anchorsores

moving on...

who likes the shampoo onboard?(or are we being lied to - its really hand soap):p

come on guys. i got three days 'till my cruise and need some good disrtactions from getting the house and laundry done before i go.

lets move on to more interesting subjects.

moving on...

who likes the shampoo onboard?(or are we being lied to - its really hand soap):p

come on guys. i got three days 'till my cruise and need some good disrtactions from getting the house and laundry done before i go.

:D:D Hahahaha...too funny!

moving on...

WHAT!!!! The shampoo is HAND SOAP!! Maybe this is why my hair is getting thinner and my scalp is getting softer! I think we should all boycott the use of there shampoo and bring our own!! lol

I do not find much to complain about when cruising except the end because back to my day to day life. So thank you for this thread and I hope everyone gets a laugh like I did! :D

I did NOT like the shampoo..hell and I am not even sure I was using the right one! I tried each one! I take my own Dove soap and some mini bottles of shampoo but ran out of those and had to use what is in the dispensers...thankfully I have short hair and it really didnt matter that much.

and our own soaps...and bath salts if we have jacuzzi tub...we also bring milita filter to make our own coffee which we buy and bring aboard..

been thinking about bring our own towel animals since we are getting so BORED with monkeys, frogs and turtles...we have pygmy, loch ness monster and bigfoot...***we got rid of unicorn because of accident at night while going to the bathroom :>))

I LOVED the shampoo and body wash both....the shampoo is fine, just take a small travel bottle of conditioner with you....I am a hairdresser and am very funny about store bought shampoos, but Carnival's actually was fine for my hair, and a couple of times i didn't even use the conditioner... and it smells yummy too....:D Just got off the Triumph Saturday and still kicking myself for not putting a little in an empty travel bottle to bring home so I could keep that cruising smell around for a bit longer everytime I shampoo my hair.....;)

been thinking about bring our own towel animals since we are getting so BORED with monkeys, frogs and turtles...we have pygmy, loch ness monster and bigfoot...***we got rid of unicorn because of accident at night while going to the bathroom :>))

oh yes i have been meaning to bring up the towel animal issue. why cant they learn some new ones? i mean reaally. its time to shake it up - same silly animals cruise after cruise - maybe its time to try another cruise line -hmm time to start a new thread.

and our own soaps...and bath salts if we have jacuzzi tub...we also bring milita filter to make our own coffee which we buy and bring aboard..

hey - you cut and paste or just retype

Oh I love the shampoo and bodywash!! I also like not having to pack those 2 items! I always bring a good conditioner but I think it is the hardwater system that dries out your hair, just like hotels. It also smells good!

I always bring my own shamnpoo, conditioner and soap.

Archived