Just noticed TA changed our cabins!!!

tab1220

Sorry for the long delay,but I've been waiting for my Ta who's been going back and forth with RCCL trying to get them to bend with pricing.

Unfortunately they wouldn't so to keep us from coming out of pocket with anymore money,we've found the best choice would be to go with cabim #8562. Our 7 yo will sleep in the cabin with DH and I and the 17 and 15 yo will keep cabin# 8443.

You will LOVE your location (8562) for convenience and proximity to Central Park! Glad you are finally settled with a plan. Enjoy your time with your family! :D

And as an added bonus, there is a very nice public restroom right around the corner from the kids cabin! I know at that age my son was grossed out with sharing a stinky bathroom! On band trips they always had a rule among the kids that all stinky business be done elsewhere! LOL! My DH claimed that that restroom knew his name every morning last month when we were on Oasis! Sort of like "Cheers"! Guess the potty rules are genetic. :D

And as an added bonus, there is a very nice public restroom right around the corner from the kids cabin! I know at that age my son was grossed out with sharing a stinky bathroom! On band trips they always had a rule among the kids that all stinky business be done elsewhere! LOL! My DH claimed that that restroom knew his name every morning last month when we were on Oasis! Sort of like "Cheers"! Guess the potty rules are genetic. :D

Eww... We have the same rules in our house. DH (Downstairs) Never do double duty (doody) in the bedroom-bathroom. lol :eek:

OK, that's just wrong! I always wondered how anyone could do the "double doody" in a public restroom. Nothing worse that walking into that. :rolleyes: I'd rather hold it and find another restroom.

Now, just how loud are these public restrooms? Looks like it backs right up to the kids cabin.:eek:

One last note. Again please do not let this TTA (terrible travel agent) sour you on using one.Our TA is a gem and gets it all done with the best price. As in all business dealings we sometimes get burned.No i am not a TA, just appreciate our good one.

OP you have been grace under fire. I would not have been near as gracious as you have been with some of the people that have posted. What a refreshing change on these boards. I could sense your frustration with the issue yet "see you smiling" as you worked your way through the problem. You were definately going to make lemonade with the lemons you got no matter what. Have a wondeful cruise! Come back and tell us how your cruise was.

Sue

OK, that's just wrong! I always wondered how anyone could do the "double doody" in a public restroom. Nothing worse that walking into that. :rolleyes: I'd rather hold it and find another restroom.

Now, just how loud are these public restrooms? Looks like it backs right up to the kids cabin.:eek:

For starters, it is a toilet. Nothing wrong with using it for its intended purpose! :D

These are restrooms that do not get much use from what I saw. Probably just at night from people at Dazzles, and those like my DH who prefer to p@@p away from the cabin! They are almost hidden in a short hallway, so you really have to look for them.

I stayed in 8430 on the Allure and those public washrooms were NEVER used. They are quite hidden - few steps down the hall then to the right. You enter from between the rectangles in front of the mens washroom on the deck plans then to get to the kids room they'll go through a fire door and down the hall. The 8 fwd inside rooms are like they're in their own separate area away from the general traffic :)

Just wanted to thank everyone for their help and support through my horriffic ordeal.

You guys are truely awsome!!:)

DH is leaving on assignment on 15 December so we'll be celevrating Christmas early. Can't wait to surprise the kids with their cruise!

Oh, and I'm officialy in cruise mode:cool:

Archived