Quick balcony Question

Bluekat74

Have booked a trip for my daughter and self to Caribbean on Explorer of the seas, and currently have an inside reservation. After seeing the way the prices rise quickly as the boats sell out, I was debating hanging the expense and upgrading to a cabin now, to really kick back and enjoy ourselves and do the whole breakfast on the balcony gig. The trip will be in Feb 2013, and will be cold leaving New York and all I imagine. Was looking at the balconies and noted that both 7318 and 7316 were currently vacant (hump locations). Which of these would be best view wise? from 7318 can you see both the front and rear of the boat, or would it be better to try to secure 7316 and just enjoy the forward view?

take 7318 though, IMO the view isn't that much different from any of those center-ish hump cabins......

and keep checking prices....EX's fares bounce around....you're booked pretty far out....you can research all the info on price drops here on CC.....i got 2 super duper drops on Saturdays...JUST before final payment....the prices changed...and bounced back up fast...like by the next day....

Archived