Past Carnival Pride Cruisers

Has anyone recently cruised on Carnival Pride and gone riding with Randi? We are going next week and I am concerned that there might be a problem because the ship comes in later than she normally leaves. I read somewhere that it will be 10:00 in Mazatlan when we get off the ship. I don't want to be late and mess up other people's time if they are already there waiting with her. Any advice?

Also, I probably could find this somewhere but no time right now to search--

Can we wear shorts and tshirts or tank tops to the dining room for breakfast and lunch or do we have to dress for that? I would like to go to the dining room often but don't want to have to wear long pants all the time.

Any other tips are also appreciated. I have been reading these boards for a while and have learned so much but as this is our first time I am starting to panic as it gets closer.......I think I have forgotten everything I learned from all the great CC folks!:eek:

I'm pretty sure you can wear shorts and tank tops to the dining room for breakfast and lunch. You just can't wear your bathing suit.

My guess is Randi will wait for you if she knows the ship will be late that day. If it is the only ship in port then most if not all riders will be from the Pride. We rode with Randi last July and had a GREAT time.

Elise

Archived