Coffee Filters?

2Ports

Yes, I searched... :p

Many threads recommend bringing "4 cup coffee filters" to use with the coffee makers in the cabin, but nowhere does anyone specify whether these filters are basket (round) style or cone style. :(

Balcony cabin, Star

Thanks, but: No, I don't want to use the pods. No, I don't care for any of the coffee bag singles. No, instant doesn't do it.

As mentioned yes they are basket type. If you are bringing your own filters and coffee, also bring cheap baggies to put the used filter and grounds in. The wastebaskets do not have plastic bags in them.

FYI you can use basket type in cone baskets, the cone type doesn't work as well in basket type. So when in doubt I always take my basket filters.

@Gary yes napkins and paper towels do work but you have to be very careful when you put them in, because the sides will fall down and you will get grounds in your coffee or the grounds will plug the hole at the bottom of the basket and then you will get a very large mess ;)

Archived