Bed placements Oasis/Allure

molly361

Where is the bed on the Allure for 11206?

Look at the deck plan. See the arrows on 11202 and 11204? That is a PAIR of cabins. Therefore, your cabin 11206 is paired with 11208.

If you were standing the hallway looking at the doors, 11206 would be the RIGHT door, and 11208 would be the left door. The RIGHT cabin has the bed by the balcony. The LEFT door has the bed by the bath.

11206 has the bed by the balcony.

Remember, RIGHT is RIGHT, when viewed from the hallway.

Edited by sonar

If I looked at it correctly. The cabin is on the right. So bed by the balcony. Yaaa

How did you figure that out? I can't even find a cabin numbered 10341. The highest number in the 300 series is 10330.

If you transposed the numbers and meant cabin 10314 then, yes, it is a bed by the balcony cabin.

Edited by Ocean Boy

We had bed by balcony on Oasis and then by the closet on Allure. Will be on Oasis in May and bed will be by the closet. Both have their positives but I actually liked having the couch by the balcony. Got to have view of the ocean while using the desk for makeup, better natural light and room sort of felt like i had a sitting area. As long as I get to see the Ocean I'm good.

We had bed by balcony on Oasis and then by the closet on Allure. Will be on Oasis in May and bed will be by the closet. Both have their positives but I actually liked having the couch by the balcony. Got to have view of the ocean while using the desk for makeup, better natural light and room sort of felt like i had a sitting area. As long as I get to see the Ocean I'm good.

I agree and as a Avid Disney sailor, I am use to the coach being next to the balcony myself.

Unfortunatly if I figured it out correctly I think on my Allure cruise cabin #7532 will have the bed by the balcony. I have just booked all my entertainment and dining, I wonder if it will be a pain to switch cabins now?

I agree and as a Avid Disney sailor, I am use to the coach being next to the balcony myself.

Unfortunatly if I figured it out correctly I think on my Allure cruise cabin #7532 will have the bed by the balcony. I have just booked all my entertainment and dining, I wonder if it will be a pain to switch cabins now?

That is correct.

We are on Allure (7650) adjoining a Jr St. Does the left right thing apply here? I really like having the bed by the balcony.

In your case, since they are adjoining cabins, the usual plan should hold and it should be a bed by the balcony cabin.

Shouldn't be an issue the extra's reservations are made with your reservation number.

How did you figure that out? I can't even find a cabin numbered 10341. The highest number in the 300 series is 10330.

If you transposed the numbers and meant cabin 10314 then, yes, it is a bed by the balcony cabin.

Yes I transposed it sorry.

There are several different ways. There is a thread on here that has people post information about their cabins from Oasis, which the creator of that thread has placed into a google doc. The link to that is here: http://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=sites&srcid=ZGVmYXVsdGRvbWFpbnxvYXNpc2NydWlzZXJzfGd4OjY0OTEwNDNhZTJlZjYwNzU&pli=1

From there, I find a listed cabin that is closest to the one I am trying to look for, and count out cabins from there.

Also, if there are connecting cabins, like 8552 and 8550, the one on the right (8552) will have the bed by the balcony. When you are facing the double doors in the hallway, the door on the right has the bed by the balcony, while the door on the left has the bed by the closet.

Hope that helps!

Thank You for the information.

Pretty sure it's by the bathroom/closet. I like the site www.cruisedeckplans.com to help me try and follow the instructions on this thread.

ps. went to ASU:)

Thank You for the information.

I am pretty sure it is a balcony. Sometimes it can be a bit hard to tell when a cabin has a bunch of suites around it. And that one has a royal suite right next to it.

Edited by Ocean Boy

Pretty sure it's by the bathroom/closet. I like the site www.cruisedeckplans.com to help me try and follow the instructions on this thread.

ps. went to ASU:)

I am pretty sure it is a balcony. Sometimes it can be a bit hard to tell when a cabin has a bunch of suites around it. And that one has a royal suite right next to it.

Right, that's why I'm having such a hard time determining the set-up.

Thanks for your help Swedish1 and OB :D

###

balcony.

Hmmmm.... we are in agreement.