River cruise roll calls

pacmom

tHANK YOU, Laura! I get so frustrated much of the time trying to find anything on my trip, that I don't try much anymore! By line will help a lot.:)

Hi everyone!

I do understand your point; and agree that it would definitely be easier to find if they were organized under "line".

So, the last time we arranged by river cruise line, you all about diced me into small pieces and served me to the fish!

Moving forward, I'm game to open a few river cruise line ROLL CALL forums. My thought process is to create one for each of the top river cruise lines, with anything else remaining in the "ALL OTHER category".

That said, I'm looking at to start:

Avalon

Amawaterways

Uniworld

Viking

I'll move over existing ROLL CALLS into their new home, and we'll see what we are left with

• 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...
Please give me your opion of the present roll calls for river cruises. Personally I find them difficult to navigate. Have given up trying to find any for future cruises. This is where all the "placing under the line's name" effort should have gone. Maybe the powers that be will see this and set up river roll calls just like the ocean ones. Pat;)

I can't find the one I'm looking for, and I'm sure it must have been created. Avalon Affinity 4/6/15 -- have you seen it?

Thanks!

I can't find the one I'm looking for, and I'm sure it must have been created. Avalon Affinity 4/6/15 -- have you seen it?

Thanks!

If you do an Advanced Search in All River Cruise Roll Calls for keywords "Avalon 2015" in title only, you will see the 9 roll calls. None are for Affinity.

I also note that the only one that has received double-digit replies is "All Avalon France cruises 2014/2015." So my suggestion is that you create a roll call for all 2015 cruises on the Avalon itinerary you are interested in, rather than restricting yourself to the 138 people on your particular sailing.