Solstice Question

airmj2123

Is there a hibachi station like there is on the Infinity? I recall there being one that was next to the sushi at night. Is this the same on the Solstice?

Having been on the Solstice in June, I don't re-call any such hibachi station area. Can you help with any more specifics? Was it inside or outside? They had some sushi in the Oceanview Cafe at night, but I don't recall such an open grill there.

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

Back from a June 7-19 Solstice cruise from Barcelona that had stops in Villefranche, ports near Pisa and Rome, Naples, Kotor, Venice and Dubrovnik. Enjoyed great weather and a wonderful trip. Dozens of wonderful visuals with key highlights, tips, comments, etc., on these postings. We are now at 49,634 views for this live/blog re-cap on our first sailing with Celebrity and much on wonderful Barcelona. Check these postings and added info at:

http://www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1426474

Having been on the Solstice in June, I don't re-call any such hibachi station area. Can you help with any more specifics? Was it inside or outside? They had some sushi in the Oceanview Cafe at night, but I don't recall such an open grill there.

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

Back from a June 7-19 Solstice cruise from Barcelona that had stops in Villefranche, ports near Pisa and Rome, Naples, Kotor, Venice and Dubrovnik. Enjoyed great weather and a wonderful trip. Dozens of wonderful visuals with key highlights, tips, comments, etc., on these postings. We are now at 49,634 views for this live/blog re-cap on our first sailing with Celebrity and much on wonderful Barcelona. Check these postings and added info at:

http://www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1426474

when I went on the infinity, they had some one cooking stirfry type food next to the sushi on the lido at night... I didn't know if this was fleet wide or not.

Archived