anyone stayed in this cabin/area on Solstice?

scorben

Hi There,

We have reserved CC2 cabin 1194 on Solstice. Its at the back of the ship with what appears to be a very large angled balcony. Is this a good location?

Any info would be helpful. We are traveling with a 31/2 yo so we figured the extra room would be nice, but it appears like there are no elevators or stairs at this end of the ship so more walking....not neccessarily a bad thing considering the calories we will be consuming.

I just don't want to feel a lot of rocking and rolling. I can get motion sickness on small boats if they rock a lot.

Thanks!

Hi There,

We have reserved CC2 cabin 1194 on Solstice. Its at the back of the ship with what appears to be a very large angled balcony. Is this a good location?

Any info would be helpful. We are traveling with a 31/2 yo so we figured the extra room would be nice, but it appears like there are no elevators or stairs at this end of the ship so more walking....not neccessarily a bad thing considering the calories we will be consuming.

I just don't want to feel a lot of rocking and rolling. I can get motion sickness on small boats if they rock a lot.

Thanks!

Hi,:) there is a stickey thread at the top of this forum with cabin

information on it for all the S class ships. You might scroll through

it and see if the cabin you are inquiring about is listed.

Archived