Christmas on Majesty

ntshop

Has anyone every sailed on Majesty for Christmas? This is a 3 night cruise. What night is the Captains Dinner? What can I expect for a Christmas sailing?

The Captain's Dinner should be on Christmas Eve. Way cool. As for what else you can expect for a Christmas sailing...

Christmas

Holiday decorations

Holiday movies, music, and shows

Professional face painter or caricaturist

Holiday cookie decorating

Parade of Santa and elves

Traditional Christmas religious service

Priest onboard (if available)

Caroling with cast and staff

Onboard Holiday show

Hanukkah

Hanukkah songs, games and food

Traditional Hanukkah religious service

Kids' history of Hanukkah

Hanukkah sing-a-long

Hanukkah games

Just a few things. ;)

Has anyone every sailed on Majesty for Christmas? This is a 3 night cruise. What night is the Captains Dinner? What can I expect for a Christmas sailing?

Hi, have sailed a few times on Majesty over Christmas...you'll love it! They'll have Christmas Carolling in the Centrum, lots of decorations/trees everywhere, etc. including a giant gingerbread house display on the Main Deck, 4. When I was onboard they had Santa come in on a sailboat, he boarded the ship on Deck 7 (Promenade Deck) and made his way to the Centrum (Deck 4) to give gifts to the kids. It was cute.

They'll also be a special Christmas dinner, as I believe someone else has already mentioned.

Majesty is my favorite ship, she's a good one with a great crew.

Any questions, let me know!

We were on her last year for Christmas. The Christmas dinner was on Christmas Night (because it was a Saturday). We boarded on Christmas Day and so they didn't do the nice meal on embarkation day.

Check out my photo filled review-

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1326653&highlight=majesty

Just realized my typo, we boarded on Xmas Eve!

Wife & I did 4 nite Christmas on Majesty in 2007. Had a great time. Boarded on Christmas eve, had "snow" in the Centrum, Santa lead a parade the next morning from the VCL down to the theater ehere all under 17 got a gift. Spent Christmas day drifting off the coast of Freeport, hit CocoCay the 26th and Key West the 27th. Ship was decorated with trees everywhere, and each had a "theme" of a country and the crew from that country decorated it.

• 3 weeks later...

Been on Majesty 5 times......I was on the Majesty B2B from Dec 9th to 16th....I think the Majesty is Awsome. I have been on Navigator 5 times. I love the Majesty. I have been on Carnivals largest....I love the Majesty....I've been on Princess newest...I love the Majesty. I have been on 31 cruises....I love the Majesty....the crew, the food OK, the smallness. I look forward to my next Majesty trip. I will be on the Liberty in Jan....Boooooooo! I wish it was the Majesty. :-)

Did I tell you how much I love the Majesty? Merry Christmas to you all.

dealer/glenda

Just wondering a question about the majesty, we are surprising our daughter with the 3 night bahama cruise. Is there anything special we can do on the ship the day of her birthday? It falls on a Sunday and she is turning 18.

Just wondering a question about the majesty, we are surprising our daughter with the 3 night bahama cruise. Is there anything special we can do on the ship the day of her birthday? It falls on a Sunday and she is turning 18.

Yes you can get her a cake and they will sing happy birthday,also you can decorate the cabin, have a great cruise

Archived