Linking Reservations for Dinner?

Luckyroot

I can assure you it does NOT have to be a group booking. I ended up with 15 people from my town going on same cruise. Did not even have all their names, but did have their cabin numbers. Everyone else booked through a local travel agent and I had booked with a PVP. Called my PVP, gave him the cabin numbers and we had two tables for eight next to each other. By the way, the others were NOT a group booking either. Everyone did their own booking without mentioning the other people. They were on the same deck, but that is because each of them CHOSE that deck.

I think the point of distinction is that linked bookings are not GUARANTEED to be seated together. Doesn't mean they can't or won't be.

I guess the bottom line is that we'll have to wait till we're onboard and speak to the Matre' D and make sure we are seating as we would like to be.....more or less together. 1 table, 2 tables, even 3 tables, as long as we're by each other, we'll make it work.

Thanks to everyone for their info.

I guess the bottom line is that we'll have to wait till we're onboard and speak to the Matre' D and make sure we are seating as we would like to be.....more or less together. 1 table, 2 tables, even 3 tables, as long as we're by each other, we'll make it work.

Thanks to everyone for their info.

Unless you are willing to give up that easily I would call back to your TA and if they still won't help you. Ask for a Supervisor.

Archived