Carnival fascination

DUVAL009

Short question for anyone who has been on the fascination

how is the nite life on board ship? Good bad soso. What do you reccomend to do first?

I've been on the fascination. The night life is fine. I find the shorter cruises to be "party central". Should be a good time.

My cruise date will be oct 27th with a group of friends

The Facination is hard to beat for what it is, A cheap, fun get away.

Dennis

475 days at sea

40 cruises

11 cruise lines

T/P, T/A, Hawaii, Central & South America, New Zealand & South Pacific, Rio/ Amazon

• 2 weeks later...

My husband and I went on the Fascination a year ago for our first cruise. We didn't do any "night life" stuff like the clubs or dancing. We went to the "Friends of Dorothy" thing the first night, but were the only ones that showed up! The shows were pretty good though, so be sure to check those out.

My husband and I went on the Fascination a year ago for our first cruise. We didn't do any "night life" stuff like the clubs or dancing. We went to the "Friends of Dorothy" thing the first night, but were the only ones that showed up! The shows were pretty good though, so be sure to check those out.

The Facination schedules Friends of Dorthy get togethers at late hours I feel to avoid offending the familes on board. Personaly I enjoy happy Hour get togethers.

Dennis

The Facination is hard to beat for what it is, A cheap, fun get away.

Dennis

475 days at sea

40 cruises

11 cruise lines

T/P, T/A, Hawaii, Central & South America, New Zealand & South Pacific, Rio/ Amazon

I agree. My partner and I have been on her three times now. We love the Nassau/Half Moon Cay run. We never checked out much of the nightlife, but it is always a fairly active ship with a good crowd.

i agree. My partner and i have been on her three times now. We love the nassau/half moon cay run. We never checked out much of the nightlife, but it is always a fairly active ship with a good crowd.

is there anything to do in nassau besides atlantis or just stay on the ship

Archived