NCL Blue Lagoon excursion

mraven

I looked into this months ago and at the time, NCL didn't offer an excursion. Recently, I tried booking directly with Blue Lagoon and they told me I had to book through NCL. So, I rechecked NCL and sure enough, they offer it for $46-$51 more per adult. No mention of food being included. Has anyone done this recently? Any comments?

We were there last month for the Dolphin Swim, which my family did enjoy. We walked over to the lagoon beach while we waited for the tender. I personally was not impressed with the thigh high water of the lagoon, and would not be happy with a beach excursion there.

Thanks. We're looking for 2 dolphin swims and 2 encounters. Not happy about having to pay roughly $200 extra, so we'll likely pass.

I found myself in the same situation, but decided to bite the bullet and book the excursion through NCL. I imagine this will be a once in a lifetime experience and it is hard to put a price on that. We will be at Blue Lagoon with the dolphins in a week.

Interesting. I was considering booking directly with Blue Lagoon. I did a dolphin excursion with them on Carnival back in August and I loved it. Want to do the sealions this time around. NCL doesn't offer the optional beach day add on (which is what I want to do). I may try my luck and if they tell me that I *MUST* book through NCL, I'm going to tell them that I will NOT book through NCL and if they want my $100, they'll book me. I know there are a line of people behind me who are willing to pay the NCL upcharge, but I'm going to try my best to negotiate.

They should clearly state on their website that they will not accept direct bookings from cruiseline passengers.

Archived