Liberty review

maumekim

Thats awesome! I didnt have any issues with the burgers (some people salt hamburgers to death)

I have to watch drinking the water. I LOVE the ship water for some reason (dont really like water otherwise) and if I drink too much my feet swell.

The funny thing about that is, I have slightly high blood pressure and asked the guy can I get them unseasoned? Now I dont think that if my BP wasn't an issue if I would have asked either but he said yes we have seasoned and unseasoned but Most people do not know and they should have it somewhere Non-Seasoned Fries Available...lol

and there was no Salt thank goodness on them either and believe it or not my BP was just fine after eating the burger and fries...:)

Thats awesome! I didnt have any issues with the burgers (some people salt hamburgers to death)

I have to watch drinking the water. I LOVE the ship water for some reason (dont really like water otherwise) and if I drink too much my feet swell.

I thought it was me...I said to DH I loved the ship's water and trust me I was NEVER a Water Drinker but now I must drink a lot and never did my feet or my fingers or anything swell during our trip :)

Oh the Blue Iguana that was a Family Sensation...:) My only complaint is the hours not open long enough and YES they need Chips......

Even Guys Burgers should have been open at least until 11pm......

Im glad to hear Im not crazy! I think the water i just so clean tasting and refreshing. I didnt swell my first cruise but all since then..I figured it out 2 cruises ago and modified how much of it I drank and whaalahh I didnt swell. Of course I was drinking maybe 10 glasses or more a day of it..lol

Yes, I think both should stay open. I cant tel you how many times I would have preferred a burrito or a guys burger for dinner...and there were a few times I really wanted one of those late night.

If they opened say for lunch at 11 and closed at 3 but opened back up at 5 and stayed open til 11 that would be great

I thought it was me...I said to DH I loved the ship's water and trust me I was NEVER a Water Drinker but now I must drink a lot and never did my feet or my fingers or anything swell during our trip :)

Oh the Blue Iguana that was a Family Sensation...:) My only complaint is the hours not open long enough and YES they need Chips......

Even Guys Burgers should have been open at least until 11pm......

Seems we were on the Liberty at the same time. What a beautiful ship! DH and I plan to go again next year on her St. Thomas/San Juan/Grand Turk/Nassau itinerary. I've been on the Fantasy and the Victory, but I don't think I'd want to go any bigger than the Liberty, she was just a nice size, never waited in any sort of lines that I can recall.

I studied all of your photos to see if I could find myself lurking in the background (I couldn't!) :D

Thanks for a great review!

Archived