Liberty review

maumekim

What a really good review and the photo's were an add bonus. We are looking at this ship and itinerary this summer....so you information about the ship was very useful. Thank you for posting it. I hope you mother had a wonderful vacation.

OceanDreams

I really enjoyed your very organized review. The Liberty upgrades will probably make her the next cruise for us. I'm sorry about your steakhouse experience, but glad that you rolled with the punches and didn't let that ruin your cruise. Thanks so much for sharing!

Thank you for your wonderful review! I loved the layout with the photos. I was appalled to hear about your bad experience at the airport; why did the Carnival shuttle employee send you so far away? And I'm sure the server you got at Harrys was at the end of their contract, I've heard of bad service happening because of this.

I hope your mom enjoyed her cruise, and you all enjoy many future cruises together!

Christina

Hi there,

Great review! We are thinking about this cruise for September but aren't thrilled about what we think might be the lack of time spent in some ports, especially Roatan. What did you think of the hours/amount of time Carnival stayed in Roatan? Was it enough for you? Did you like the hours that you were in port or did you think you arrived and left too early? Thanks for your input!

Great review - thanks for sharing. I really like the way you set the photos within. Bummer about Harry's - that is just wrong.

Question: How long was the tender ride into Belize and did you find long lines to get off or have long lines and a long wait to tender back? Also, I know it is subject to change, but did you dock port or starboard at Cozumel?

Thanks.

An awesome review...honest, complete, well-written and with pictures. Can't ask for more! Also liked having a complete review in one "dump." Others can take days to complete but I completely understand that since most people have lives and other priorities. When I do a review after our cruise in April I'll do the same. I'm going to take a look at the site you used or something like it and write it up on a daily basis (with pictures) and just hit send when I get back home!

This is by far the best review as far as design and its layout! We did the same itinerary only on the Valor in March of 2010. We enjoyed Carnival very much and we are booked on the Freedom this coming March for the eastern itinerary. I also agree with you about Roatan, by far my favorite port of call.

Thanks for your review!

An awesome review...honest, complete, well-written and with pictures. Can't ask for more! Also liked having a complete review in one "dump." Others can take days to complete but I completely understand that since most people have lives and other priorities. When I do a review after our cruise in April I'll do the same. I'm going to take a look at the site you used or something like it and write it up on a daily basis (with pictures) and just hit send when I get back home!

I agree. This format should be the required model for all reviews posted on CC. :)

So I am reading your review you mention how much you love Southwest and then I get to a Wendys quote , I'm like man she has to be from Ohio lol . I look yes a neighbor , loved your review . We have a ways off but looking foward to all of the things you enjoyed. :):)

Archived