Stateroom Assignment

Cate M.

Anyone tell me what is good about this room.

That is a great assignment! It's juat a couple of steps to the great outdoors. The stairs/elevator is right there, so you can get anyplace on other decks quickly. That's the best route to the Lido, as you can enter without backtracking. It's quiet off the atrium. The laundry is nearby, if you're so inclined.

You're far enough from the bow that it's calmer in rough seas.

The windows are tinted, so no one can see in during the day. While dressing for the evening keep the draperies closed; you can open them, while keeping the sheers closed, when you sleep. The ambient light will be just enough to see your way around the cabin in the middle of the night.

If you don't want that cabin, I'll take it!

Don't worry about people walking by. They can't see in, and after the first 1/2 hour in the room you don't notice them as anything more than a shadow passing. (We've had four Lower Promenade cabins, and have a fifth one booked.)

Had C 331 in Amsterdam and loved it. it was the best for all the reasons that Ruth stated. I wish we could book another LP ocean view again but we will be inside next time, the Cs were out of our price range. Enjoy it, it's a prize room IMO. m--

Archived