Next Cruise Certificate

Cruisenfever - thanks for the reply. That explains a few tidbits I need to know: #1 I am only Gold so no OBC for me; but the $100 deposit is enticing; and this way I can wait and see how the 2013 bookings look. Again, thanks. JanO

You're welcome. You will get your OBC which will be determined by the number of nights you cruise. You just won't be eligible for a balcony discount if you book one.

Edited by cruisenfever

Cruisenfever - thanks for the reply. That explains a few tidbits I need to know: #1 I am only Gold so no OBC for me; but the $100 deposit is enticing; and this way I can wait and see how the 2013 bookings look. Again, thanks. JanO

Everyone gets OBC. You won't get a balcony discount, but you CAN combine the OBC with a savings certificate if one becomes available.

Edited by Coralc

• 2 years later...

Yes-- I do enjoy RCCL ships and the future cruise certificates, but RCCL has NEVER figured out how to bring their systems up to date? They make great ships but terrible at administering their bookings? A customer is told that they may use any agent on any future open ended booking but you have to go back to the 80's and FAX a transfer form? The ONLY company that does this is RCCL? Terrible system and I have pleaded with RCCL many times to update their systems because it affects their agents, other travel agents and most importantly --their customers that they would like as repeat customers???? Adam--why don't you do something about this????