Navigator Grand Suites

mdtcoll

Hi, I am ready to book a Grand Suite on The Navigator. Based on reviews and what I have read here, I have narrowed it down to either 1278 or 1282. Anyone who has stayed in either of these suites or any other, on deck 10, if you have any last minute advice for me, I would appreciate it.

Thanks!:rolleyes:

I have been in 1274 on Mariner (sister ship) and it was great. We had no noise from above. Beware: once you cruise in a GS you will be so spoiled! We were upgraded to a GS for free about 2 years ago. Been on 6 cruises since, all in GS's. We were also in GS 1268 on Mariner just a couple of weeks ago and did have early morning noise of lounges being moved for a very few minutes several mornings

We will be on Navigator in February and chose 1278 to try and minimize the noise from the pool deck. This cabin is directly under the area over by the scuba center so not alot of chair scraping to be going on there. Plus someone recently posted that this side of the ship does NOT have the issue of the towel carts being rolled back and forth since the towel station is on the other side of the ship. Hope that helps! Have a great cruise. :)

Just realized 1278 is right next to 1282. I dont think you could go wrong with either cabin but I might give a slight edge to 1282 which is more directly under the scuba shop. 1278 I think will be under the door to the Solarium I believe and there might be some noise from the door opening and closing? I can let everyone know after February.

Archived