BOB Adventure---Offered Privately

jdt14127

I have tried in every way possible to see if the BOB adventure is available to anyone, or if it is just available through the ship. I have tried contacting them through their "Guest Book", but no one seems to want to answer me. I will be sailing on the Zuiderdam, but BOB is not offered through HAL! Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!!!!!!!

John

If you go to the B.O.B. website, http://www.bobusvi.com, the only way to communicate with them is through their "Guest Book". Only problem is, nobody responds!!!! If anyone has ever booked this excursion on their own please let me know. This excursion looks like a lot of fun but it is not offered through HAL. I have read on these boards, it is offered through RCCl and Carnival.

Thanks,

John

If you go to the B.O.B. website, www.bobusvi.com, the only way to communicate with them is through their "Guest Book". Only problem is, nobody responds!!!! If anyone has ever booked this excursion on their own please let me know. This excursion looks like a lot of fun but it is not offered through HAL. I have read on these boards, it is offered through RCCl and Carnival.

Thanks,

John

No they do not book privately, and HAL does not offer them because you must sign a waiver. We could not do this last Aug on the Zuiderdam but we are going to get to do it in May during our Caribbean Princess cruise! We are very excited! Not sure why HAL wont use venders who require the pax to sign a waiver but thats their policy we were told by shoreX on the Zuiderdam.

According to the domain registrar for bobusvi.com their contact information is as follows:

Aqua Adventures

Joseph Edge

6501 Red Hook Plaza, #201

St. Thomas, VI 00802

Phone: 340-715-0348

email: bobusvi@msn.com

Perhaps if they don't offer it direct they can tell you if there is a company anywhere on your itinerary that does.

Archived