Solsticetizing "M" Class Ships

scarlett123

Booked an Aqua class for February on the Eclipse. One other reason we booked an aqua class other than Blu dining,is the relaxating room. I like lots of quiet time for myself and to be able to read my books in a quiet setting. I want to book an upcoming cruise on the Summit to Bermuda(aqua class) in Sept,2012. But all I'm reading on this board is the addition of Blu dining. Is Blu the only thing that's being added on to the "M" ships?

What about the persian garden (the room with the heated lounges) or the relaxation room? Are they being added too?

Scarlett

Booked an Aqua class for February on the Eclipse. One other reason we booked an aqua class other than Blu dining,is the relaxating room. I like lots of quiet time for myself and to be able to read my books in a quiet setting. I want to book an upcoming cruise on the Summit to Bermuda(aqua class) in Sept,2012. But all I'm reading on this board is the addition of Blu dining. Is Blu the only thing that's being added on to the "M" ships?

What about the persian garden (the room with the heated lounges) or the relaxation room? Are they being added too?

Scarlett

On Celebrity's website they have the deck plans for the ships post Solsticization. Just go to the drop-down menu and pick the date after the dry dock (Summit has the deck plan for April 28, 2012). It shows the changes (which includes Qsine). The persian garden appears to be on the ship prior to the dry dock.

Scarlett

Relaxation room is highly, highly overated.....The relaxation room is a room at the front of ship with large couchs that allow you to overlook the front of the ship. Problem is it is also the waiting area for Spa appointments..They did not check people who were entering as it is supposed to be a room exclusively for AQ cabins and the spa patrons. Also, it is supposed to be a quiet area but that was also not enforced...

They are not adding a relaxation room to the M class ships...

Is Blu the only thing that's being added on to the "M" ships?

Scarlett

Hi Scarlett,

Tuscan Grille has been added to Constellation, on Deck 11 Mid-Ship. On Millennium, Infinity and Summit, Celebrity has opted to go with Qsine instead of Tuscan, at the same location.

Blu was recently added to Infinity, and will be added to Millennium & Summit when they have their upcoming drydock. Constellation has a bit of a wait for Blu, as it will be added on her next Drydock, in April 2013.

I hope this helps. Happy New Year !

Hi Scarlett,

Tuscan Grille has been added to Constellation, on Deck 11 Mid-Ship. On Millennium, Infinity and Summit, Celebrity has opted to go with Qsine instead of Tuscan, at the same location.

Blu was recently added to Infinity, and will be added to Millennium & Summit when they have their upcoming drydock. Constellation has a bit of a wait for Blu, as it will be added on her next Drydock, in April 2013.

I hope this helps. Happy New Year !

Thanks for the info. I was hoping Summit would get Tuscan Grille. We've been to Q-Sine twice (on Eclipse) and Tuscan just once (and I wasn't hungry!). Was hoping to get back to Tuscan on either the Summit in April or Infinity in Sept. Guess we won't!

Jane

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Hi Host Andy,

Do you have the dimensions of the A1 balconies ?

My friend thinks the balconies on deck 9 look larger than deck 11 as viewed on the deck plan.

Cruisingly Yours

We just stayed in 1101... Balcony was slightly larger than deck 9 balconies.

Archived