November on the Dawn

ginaf

Has anyone ever sailed from NY in November?

We are considering the cruise to the carribean in November on the Dawn and are wondering what to expect.

We just had our first cruise on the Dawn last week and we all loved it (my parents, 2 year old son and my husband). I can't believe it took us this long to finally cruise! I have been begging my husband for years but he was so worried about getting sick. He put the patch on felt nothing.

Since we all loved this ship and it exceeded all out expeditions we would love to try their cruise in November.

Any feed back is appreciated.

Gina

my family and me were on the Dawn last Nov. Had a great time. It was a little chilly when we left but by the next day we were in the pools.I would love to go agein but we are off on a diffrent ship this summer

1985-NCL Skyward

1987-NCL Starward

1992-NCL Seaward

1994-NCL Starward

2002- Carnival Victory

2003-NCL Dawn

2004-NCL Majesty

If you liked the seven day Dawn cruise, you will really like the longer November Caribbean cruise. We are looking forward to sailing on her again Nov. 28th with a family group. Enjoy.

riraagusrulabula- Which week are New Jersey schools closed for the teacher's conference?

Last year, NCL had 7 day Florida cruises in November. This year they have 10 and 11 day Caribbean cruises in November.

NJ schools are closed either the whole first week of November or 3 out of 5 days that week. Either way, it would be the cruise that runs 10/31-11/6... I'll be on the Dawn that week with my New Jersey public school children :-)

DJ

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;10;31;16;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

This is our FIRST Cruise

Been to Canada, had a nice time also, but I think the Dawn makes all the diff.

1985-NCL Skyward

1987-NCL Starward

1992-NCL Seaward

1994-NCL Starward

2002- Carnival Victory

2003-NCL Dawn

2004-NCL Majesty

Archived